Visual Effects(VFX) are a critical piece of our entertainment industry today. You can’t see any movies nowadays that don’t have VFX in one way or another. The world needs talented creatives who can generate high-quality visual effects in movies, tv shows, video games, and other forms of media/entertainment. Walk-in Educate expert-led courses will help you grow your VFX skills and become a master of your craft. Visual effects bring stories to life on the big screen. Using the latest techniques in 3D computer graphics you’ll create stunning objects and characters – and put these into real-life footage to make believable scenes that will wow audiences.
- As students on the course, you’ll be encouraged to see yourself as a specialist in your field that can push the boundaries of what’s possible within the world of VFX animation.
- You’ll develop high-end specialist skills underpinned by a breadth of technical knowledge.
- Map the workflow required to plan, design, and create compositions;
- Create and manipulate appropriately visual effects and video content elements for composition;
Content for VFX Course
- Digital Design
- Compositing Rules & Techniques
- Layers Based Compositing
- Node Based Compositing
- Particle Simulations
- Background Design
- 2D And 3d Motion Graphics
- Camera Tracking
- projections For VFX
Match moving, Artist, Lighting Artists, Motion Graphics Artist, Roto Artist, FX Artist, Pre-viz Artist, Clean-up Artist….
COURSE DURATION: 216 Hrs
MORE RELATED COURSES :
- Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman
- Diploma in Civil Draftsman
- Diploma in Web Graphics / Development
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Interior & Architecture Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate in Graphics – DTP (CIG)
- Diploma in Graphics
- Certificate in Videography
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Advance Diploma in Graphics & Animation