Interior & Architecture Design
At the intersection of architecture, interior and experience design, the Interior Architecture and Design programme provides a multi-disciplinary approach to transforming existing spaces and places. In increasingly Urban Environments, the emphasis on the design and working of a building, inside out, has gained tremendous importance. The programme focuses on examining existing structures and transforming their interior through relevant design interventions and renovations that give existing buildings a new life.
Unlike courses in ID and decoration, the Interior Architecture programme focuses on spatial and detailing, adaptive reuse and retrofitting as well as architectural addition and refurbishment.
The programme addresses a wide range of spaces, from domestic to retail, institutional to commercial and set/production design to issues of conservation. Whether designing a structure, situation or event, the interior architect responds to how society interacts with, and inhabits space.
- History Of Interior And Architecture Design
- Material StudySpace Management
- Drafting Skills And Designing
- Graphical Representation
- Rendering Plan
- Computer Aided Drawing And Layout
- 3D Designing
- Estimation And Vastu Shastra
- Site Visit
MORE RELATED COURSES :
- Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman
- Diploma in Civil Draftsman
- Diploma in Web Graphics / Development
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate in Graphics – DTP
- Diploma in Graphics
- Certificate in Videography
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Proficiency in Visual Effects
- Advance Diploma in Graphics & Animation
Walk_In Educate Provides the best Interior Designing courses in Mumbai.
Call Us or Visit Us to Know more