Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman (DMD)
Mechanical Draftsman is course designed for non-technical persons who want to make their career in Mechanical Design. We teach how to make Mechanical Drawings. Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman Course also highlights Section, Isometric, screws & fasteners, Welding, Rivet, BOM and many more mechanical aspects.
MECHANICAL DRAFTING –
Technical drawing is the act and discipline of Composing drawings that visually communicate. How something functions or is to be constructed. It’s essential for communicating Ideas in industry and engineering
AUTOCAD 2D + 3D
It’s mechanical design software built in Manufacturing. part of digital prototyping solution, It includes all the functionality of cad, plus libraries Of standards based parts & tools to help automate Common mechanical tasks & accelerate the Mechanical design process.
Revit Architecture is a Robust Architectural Design and Documentation software application for Architects & Building professionals. The tools and features that make up Revit Architecture are specifically designed to support building information Modeling (BIM) workflows.
MORE RELATED COURSES :
- Diploma in Civil Draftsman
- Diploma in Web Graphics / Development
- Certification Digital Marketing
- Interior & Architecture Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate in Graphics – DTP
- Diploma in Graphics
- Certificate in Videography
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Proficiency in Visual Effects
- Advance Diploma in Graphics & Animation