Computer Center Franchisee – Who are We
Walkin® Educate will provide full technical and administrative support to the franchisees for professionally managing Walkin® centres. The centre will be fully managed and owned by the entrepreneur under professional monitoring of the franchisee support team of Walkin®
The brand name that really gels!
Walkin® will provide Consultancy to all the Walkin® centres to establish Walkin® centres in the respective cities. This consultancy includes the support provided in selecting a site, interiors, furniture, infrastructure (hardware/software), planning the local marketing events/initiatives, manpower selection and training.
Support to franchisee centres
Franchisee Qualification Parameters
Prospective entrepreneurs, with a good business acumen and zeal to succeed can actively consider the proposal of becoming a Walkin® Educate who can create the technology experts of tomorrow and also look forward to good returns.
· Business acument
· Technical background
· Ideally both technical background and business acumen
· Sound finance
· Honesty and integrity
Basic Franchise Costs
- Investment for Set-up costs
- Software License, Brand fee & other Affiliation fees as necessary
- Additional investments for know-how for new products, additional hardware/software and training programs for the trainers, as and when they are launched will be applicable
- Monthly Royalty on Receipts @ 8-10 %
Franchise Support-Initiatives & Implementation
Centralised quarterly examinations conducted for students of all franchisees. Certificates awarded based on the merit of performance.
RULES & POLICIES
- Your centre will follow similar appearances, procedures and practices as per Walkin® standards
- Local marketing activities/initiatives will need to be implemented as suggested by Walkin® to kick start the revenue stream at the earliest.
- Seminars/Technical sessions/Open Houses, building database, direct marketing including SMS blasts, email blasts, local tie-ups for lead generation activities are key requirements for the success of the centre for which local centre needs to take required initiatives.
- Minimum of 20% growth y-o-y is required for the success of the partnership.
- On- going recruitment and training of the junior trainers is mandatory for the continuity of the business operations and the success of the centres.
- Adherence to the price list provided by Walkin® is mandatory.
- You will follow the Walkin® manual of operation in letter and spirit. There shall be no deviation
- There shall be no deviation from the methodology provided by Walkin®
- No courseware will be sold outside the Institute except with the express sanction of Walkin®
- All advertisement released by the centres will have prior approval of Walkin®
- Secrecy in the nature of products and business matters will have to be totally maintained by the centre director
- All business transactions need to be accounted.