Walkin Educate guarantees it would be one of the best decisions of your life, in addition to being the best return on your investment. Walkin Educate invites entrepreneurs to take up franchisees & starting businesses across India. By combining a solid business plan, an outstanding support team and a quality instructional program, our unique methodology of education makes students well trained & highly competitive.
Ravi Jain Business Development & Franchise Head
A visionary who can look beyond, Ravi spearheads business expansion & franchise planning. He is focused on setting standards to ensure consistent experience & quality across all Walk-In centers.
Motto: “Quality is the best business plan” – John Lasseter
1. Your centre will follow similar appearances, procedures and practices as per Walkin® standards
2. Local marketing activities/initiatives will need to be implemented as suggested by Walkin® to kick start the revenue stream at the earliest.
3. Seminars/Technical sessions/Open Houses, building database, direct marketing including SMS blasts, email blasts, local tie-ups for lead generation activities are key requirements for the success of the centre for which local centre needs to take required initiatives.
4. Minimum of 20% growth y-o-y is required for the success of the partnership.
5. On- going recruitment and training of the junior trainers is mandatory for the continuity of the business operations and the success of the centres.
6. Adherence to the price list provided by Walkin® is mandatory.
7. You will follow the Walkin® manual of operation in letter and spirit. There shall be no deviation
8. There shall be no deviation from the methodology provided by Walkin®
9. No courseware will be sold outside the Institute except with the express sanction of Walkin®
10. All advertisement released by the centres will have prior approval of Walkin®
11. Secrecy in the nature of products and business matters will have to be totally maintained by the centre director
12. All business transactions need to be accounted
Computer Center Franchisee – Who are We
Walkin® Educate will provide full technical and administrative support to the franchisees for professionally managing Walkin® centres. The centre will be fully managed and owned by the entrepreneur under professional monitoring of the franchisee support team of Walkin®
The brand name that really gels!
Walkin® will provide Consultancy to all the Walkin® centres to establish Walkin® centres in the respective cities. This consultancy includes the support provided in selecting a site, interiors, furniture, infrastructure (hardware/software), planning the local marketing events/initiatives, manpower selection and training.
Support to franchisee centres
Franchisee Qualification Parameters
- Prospective entrepreneurs, with a good business acumen and zeal to succeed can actively consider the proposal of becoming a Walkin® Educate who can create the technology experts of tomorrow and also look forward to good returns.
· Business acument
· Technical background
· Ideally both technical background and business acumen
· Sound finance
· Honesty and integrity
Basic Franchise Costs
· Investment for Set-up costs
· Software License, Brand fee & other Affiliation fees as necessary
· Additional investments for know-how for new products, additional hardware/software and training programs for the trainers, as and when they are launched will be applicable
· Monthly Royalty on Receipts @ 8-10 %
Franchise Support-Initiatives & Implementation
Centralised quarterly examinations conducted for students of all franchisees. Certificates awarded based on the merit of performance.
Course material issued on a modular basis. Syllabus and material are upgraded on need and regular time frame
Franchisee network development:
Strategic implementation of new franchisees in the state to spread the Walkin® network and improve publicity. This helps improved promotional activities at shared costs.
Support in sourcing profiles for the trainers to start the centre and shortlisting/ interviewing them for the centre.
Details of courses
Walkin® will provide the list of courses offered. The courses will be modified and new courses would be introduced depending on the
need of the industry. If a franchisee feels that any particular course may augment revenue, then Walkin® will design the course and help the centre in launching the course subject to enrolment volumes commitment.
a) Establishing a strong placement cell by tying up
with various IT companies
b) Inviting IT companies to conduct campus interviews
at various centres