Diploma in Fine Arts
Walkineducate is one of leading Animation visual technique that provides the illusion of motion by displaying a collection available at Animation Courses in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai and Bhayander.
The Objective of the course is to enhance and refine the skills of the hidden Talents. Nurture
them to understand the methodologies, materials and fast changing techniques.
- Free hand drawing from human ﬁgure to study proportion.
- Stick drawing and Block drawing.
- Basic anatomy, Head study from different angles.
- Full ﬁgure study.
- Quick sketching and Finished Sketching.
- Sketching practice of different parts of body.
- Technical details, measurements.
- Detail study of skull, character and expression.
- Space dividation with geometrical sketch.
- Super realistic portraits through graphic techniques.
- Medium – Pencil, Charcoal, Dry Crayon, Water Colour and Oil Colours.
- Principal of design, distribution of space.
- Importance of line, tone, texture, colour, form, content.
- Negative and Positive Designing
- Design exercise in different media.
- Different ﬁgurative composition practice
- Medium Medium – Pencil, Acrylic colour, Poster.
- Basic introduction with theory.
- Detail study of different trees, leaves. flowers.
- Medium – Pencil, Oil Pastel, Pencil, Colour, Water Colour.
- Drawing with Charcoal stick.
- Life drawing and portrait.
- Reverse painting with eraser.
- Use of cloth and cotton.
USE OF MEDIUM IN DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES
- HR. Pencil & Shading pencil
- Shading Gradations
- 20 Shades with single pencil
- Light to dark technique
- Dark to light technique
- Introduction to various techniques.
- Study of foreground and background with drapery.
- Texture study with different materials like cloth, wood, glass, bronze, mirror,
china clay. terracotta, etc.
- Selection and arrangement of objects.
- Eye level, source of light, tonal variation, composition.
- Drawing from different angles.
- Details about light & shades.
- Medium – Pencil. Pencil Colours.
- Free hand Drawing
- Objects and Nature study
- Different Techniques:
- Proportion, Volume
- Visual Perspective
- Eye Level Vanishing Point
- Horizontal and Vertical lines
- Bold and Rhythmic lines
- Relationship between lines
- Value and Texture
- Sketching from different angles
- Indoor sketching.
- Medium – Pencil, Charcoal, Dry
- Basic introduction with theory.
- Selection of artistic view with picture frames.
- Detail study of variation in sun light.
- Addition and elimination, simpliﬁcation, eyelevel and Vanishing Point.
- Perspective, balance and rhythms In composition.
- Study of Cityscape and Sea scape .
- Medium – Pencil, Charcoal, Crayon,Water Colours and Oil Colours (Any Two)
- Study of colour wheel
- Mixing of two colours
- Tonal variation
- Different effects with different techniques
- Abstract & Semi abstract
- Fixing method
- Still life
- Figure drawing
- Creative Drawing
- Wet and wet technique
- Use of handmade paper
- Light to dark effect.
- Outdoor practice
- Creative painting
- Use of Acrylic Colours
- Texture Work
- Mixing Work
- Experimental Work
- Abstract & Semi abstract painting
- Contemporary Art
- Types of brushes
- Use or Spatula, roller
- Detail practice (Portrait Study, Realistic Figures, Imaginary Compositions)
THEORY PART – I What Is Art?
- 1. Indian Art
- 2. Western Arts (only rudiments of these topics will be covered.)
THEORY PART – II Aesthetic
- Introduction to Indian Aesthetic
- Elements of art
- Concept of Beauty and Rasa.
- Six limbs of lndian Art
- Contemporary artists of India
- Great artists of West
THEORY PART – III Method a Medium
- Importance of methods and materials
- Nature and characteristics of painting mediums
THEORY PART – IV Exhibition and Display
- Selection of Suitable An Gallery
- Catalogue Designing and Printing
- Display of art work
- Art Critics
Certification: walk_in+ NBVTE
Duration: 216 hrs