Want to become a Graphic Designer? And Want to learn new skills or refresh your fundamental of your graphic design knowledge? Build your solid foundation and explore the concepts with the help of our dedicated staff at Walk_in Educate.
What is Graphic Design?
Graphic designs are art with a purpose and involve creativity and systematic plan to achieve certain objectives with the use of images, symbols, or even words and It uses visual design to communicate concepts and ideas using the graphic elements and tools. The strategy is to communicate the brand idea using logic by using creativity.
It is used to create logos, fix images in Photoshop, make magazine ads, designing carton boxes, music festival banners, and posters, or even ordering from the known websites. Hence, there are endless opportunities for people with creative thoughts and ideas.
Who are graphic designers?
The graphic designers create visual concepts that inspire, form and transform the ideas. They use industry-leading tools to build innovative design projects which helps them to discover the skills needed to become an in-demand visual thinker and communicator. Also, they get a solid foundation in the elements of design namely typography, colour, and layout and explore the design process to visualize compelling ideas and practice with hands-on exercises in Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Courses at Walk_In Educate Institute
- Walk-In Educate, top reputed design institutes in Mumbai, is located in Navi Mumbai and Thane area.
- We focus on design concepts to bring out the visual implication of the idea.
- teach the students to listen, research and develop concepts keeping a balance between aesthetics and function.
- We emphasize more on Projects and Live Assignments.
- teach to balance the stability and structure and to highlight important areas so that outcome is clear and sharp
- We offer Diploma course in Graphic designing
- We offer a Short period fast track course for those who wish to complete their learning in short period.
- teach to design visiting cards, bills, newspaper advertising designs, flyers, image mixing, changing image background, changing the image size, special effect, and other commercial art.
- We offer Advanced modules like Interior designing, Web Designing, 2D and 3D animation with Graphic design
- We help to learn the art so as to reach the digital, print and television to translate the ideas to stories.
Careers in Graphic Design
This Industry is fast-paced and is constantly evolving with every day featuring new trends. At Walk_In Educate, we ensure the students equip themselves with the necessary skills and training to become
- Graphic designers of books, magazines, catalogs, and newspapers
- Visual Designers who design for letterheads, postcards, brochures, and posters.
- UX /UI Designers,
- Visual Communicators
- Creative Directors
- Finished artists
- Apparel designers
- Interior Designers
- Product packaging and labels designer.